Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress

I am making progress on that project I am knitting with my first handspun.  I LOVE how the colors are knitting up.

I am going for the random or messy-on-purpose look here.  It seems to suit the unevenness of the yarn and playfulness of the many colors.  To achieve the messy look I am just doing YO, k2tog but changing up where the YO starts.  So basically if you looked really closely, every once in a while you would see a single knit next to a k2tog or a k3tog to change up the starting point.

I am just about to start the border again and the bind off.  I will have to take a picture of the completed project just to post because the weather has gotten so warm I don't know if I will get to wear it this winter or if I will have to wait all the way until next!

Not that I object, I am loving the warm weather.

Well, except for the painful sinuses.

No comments: