Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap

This year I participated in the Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap hosted by Much Love, Illy and Sandy a la Mode.  It was such fun to shop for my partner, Laura of Lillypie Accessories.  It was also fun to wait in anticipation of the goodies Laura was sending me.  I love getting mail.  LOVE IT.  If you ever want to just drop me a postcard or anything, message me for my mailing address because mail seriously makes my day.

 So here is my spread of goodies.  I should have taken a pic before I unwrapped it all, but I was just so excited, I forgot.  And she had it tied together so cute!!  Anyway, the main attraction is the off-white convertible gloves.  Aren't they awesome?!  I wanted to get a picture of me wearing them but it is hard to take a picture of your own hands.  Just sayin'.  Anyway, they go perfectly with the giant off-white wool coat that I am borrowing from a friend this winter.  That coat is so big I have every confidence it will fit all the way up until the baby is born.  So then there is the adorable snow man ornament.  He got put on my tree that very day.  And the starbucks giftcard.  You definitely can't go wrong there.  Yum, I love lattes.  And last, but certainly not least, there is the beautiful hair flower.
See the stones in the middle?  I think they totally *make* the whole thing.  You can find more of her creations in her shop.  She has so many beautiful things listed there.

I am sorry I didn't get more pictures.  Life just doesn't seem to want to slow down, even for 1 day.  But thats ok, I guess.  I'm 36 weeks, so only a few more to go.  Compound that with all the holiday craziness and its like GEEZ, I need a break, just for a few minutes!  But I love it and we are really excited.

Thank you so much, Laura, for all the goodies.  I can't wait to participate in this swap again next year!

5 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i was the same way - totally ripped everything open before taking a professional photo of the wrapping. hehe. loooove what you go - everything is so cute!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love the gloves and flower!!! :) thanks for participating, friend! xo

Chelsea said...

So pretty! I love off-white in the winter!

Gilda Knits said...

So cute & special. the thumb on those mitts looks really looong. So, I bet super comfy ;)

laura@LillypieAccessories said...

So glad you loved everything! Cheers to the last few weeks of pregnancy!!! :)