Sunday, May 13, 2012

Love You, Mom.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my Grandma and my Mimi.  I love you all and Evelyn does too!

4 Generations

Evelyn's First Ball Game

Visiting Mimi, Evelyn is full of giggles!

First Wedding

First Valentine's Day and First Tea Party!

Snuggles from Great-Grandma Pat

My first Mother's Day was wonderful and I hope yours was too.  I got to knit!!  Really!  It was so nice. And my thoughtful husband built me a swing set!  If you know me, you know how awesome that is.  My first order of business will be to hang my hammock chair and have a nice lie-down and read a book, I can't wait!  :-)

Before I head off to a much deserved soak in the tub, I want to take a minute to thank my wonderful mom.  Even though this was also her day she got up and fixed fantastic blueberry pancakes (my favorite) for a big family breakfast this morning.  Thanks for helping make my first Mother's Day special, Mom!  

My mom is a wonderfully talented and awesome person, on top of being a great mom.  I am so grateful for everything she does for me.  I am glad she was there when my baby girl was born and I am glad we live close enough that I see her all the time and that Evelyn will get to have a close relationship with her.

Happy Mom's day to all the moms out there.  And double and triple to all the grandmas and great-grandmas!

2 comments:

Amanda K said...

She's so adorable! I'm so happy for you, Somer. And I agree --it's fantastic that you live close enough to family that you can all spend lots of time together.

xoxo
Amanda

P.S. It's far off, but one of my goals in 2013 is to visit some of my faraway friends! I miss you!

Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day to my baby mama!! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. ♥