Saturday, October 6, 2007

Help

Seriously, no ideas for the white elephant exchange. If you are my exchange partner and you are reading this, I am soooo sorry. I hope I come up with an idea soon! Its supposed to be a true white elephant gift, but still knitting related. Something silly, ridiculou, unnecessary, recycled, etc. Its a DDD exchange, so if you are a memeber, maybe you've read about it an have some ideas. If thats the case, please help me!!!! Or anyone, with any ideas at all, please, please, please.

Arg.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

take the longest UFO that's been sitting around, and ship it off?
PS What's the tiddy for?
I'm knitting baby socks--well, the 'class sock' from the Sensational Knitted Socks book. Using the superwash Swish from KnitPicks. Have about 1 1/3 socks done =) Shower is Sat. I still have the ends to sew in for the striped blanket...yuk.