Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Tuesday

Before I get on with the things that are tickling my fancy, I would just like to say that it being 35 degrees on a May morning is just not right.  Brrrrrr.  I got up for my usual 5:30 am 3.5 miles and about froze half to death.

Now, on with:








This pretty graphic for the event I am participating in this weekend.

I am kind of in lust with the idea of having an outdoor daybed to lounge in, but I am having trouble finding one in my price range.  But I really, really, really, really want one.

The whole Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Collection.  Especially the fact that most of the lotions are available in unscented.  Thank you B&BW.

Don't forget to check out what everyone else is fancying this week!

Have a great Tuesday.

8 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh Yeah...could totally use a day bead too! Thank one looks pretty awesome!

Sarah B. said...

I would loooooove an outdoor daybed - just as long as it wasn't 35 degrees outside! Brrr :)

BB Goad said...

Brrr...hope it warms up!
The outdoor daybed idea is fun. I would really love a hammock! Have fun with the handmade show this weekend. The graphic is quite eye catching, so I hope it draws a great crowd :)

Holly said...

Nice picks! I am looking forward to the show this weekend. I could use some quality time with my crafty friends. And that outdoor daybed would be PERFECT on my deck. I think I'd be tempted to add an outdoor nap to my daily routine. ;-)~

Meeling said...

Love that day bed!!! I'd probably never get up out of it to do anything though...looks so cozy!!

Happy Tuesday!

ps...I have a giveaway on my blog right now...hop on over and enter!

Knit-O-Matic said...

Oh, I agree Holly. Outdoor nap, outdoor reading, outdoor ...

Annette said...

I think I would cry if it was that cold here after finally getting warm!
I love the idea of an outdoor daybed...someplace to go have a good cry!!!

Holly Knitlightly said...

That outdoor day bed is AMAZING. Ahhhhhhhhhh! I want one. :)