Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom

I know I am late in the day in posting this, but Happy Mother's Day to my mom.
If you don't know her, she is awesome.  If you do already know her then I didn't really have to tell you that.  This is a picture of mom and her current set of 'children' from a couple years ago.  If you look through Sophie you can see Samson on the other side.

Happy Mother's Day also to my Grandma and my Mimi.  I love you both.

And happy mother's day to all of my friends out there who are moms.  I hope it was a good one.

3 comments:

Amanda K said...

Man, those dogs are big! And your dogs are so small! Opposite family!

Holly Knitlightly said...

:) So sweet. And what an awesome dog! Well, I'm sure they're both awesome. hehe.

Holly said...

OMG Newfoundlands ARE big! You were not messing around when you said your parents have big dogs.