Monday, August 20, 2007

Exchange

I finished the cloth I was making for my exchange partner in the knitdishcloths group last night and I am mailing the package out today! I had EXACTLY enough yarn. There was about 1 1/2 feet left over after I finished. I was seriously sweating it there at the end because I didn't have anymore of that color and I was soooo afraid I was going to run out. But it came out perfect and I think the cloth is really pretty. :-) So I hope she likes all her goodies. I'll post pictures after she tells me she got the pacakage.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Maybe someone or even many people you know would have had some of the yarn if you'd run out? Heh.
It was awesome to meet your mom. I think your family should move out here instead of you moving back there! OK? Settled, stop packing.
Hope the A/C is fixed, but mainly hope your mouth doesn't hurt. =)Shelley