Thursday, April 16, 2009

Freedom!

Well, folks, April 15th has come and gone.  And I am soooooo happy.  My weekends will be my own again.  My workdays will end at reasonable hours and will not follow me home.  And best of all I can sit in front of the tv and knit and not think about all the work I brought home that I need to do.  Last night I went and got a pedicure with my mom.  It was wonderful.  I took some knitting I was working on and made good use of the relaxing time.  Then after a healthy (thats our new goal) home cooked meal with Ben I got to sit down and knit some more.  Even though I was just working on small things, it felt so good to just be able to knit guilt free.  Tonight I even get to go see my thursday night knitting group for the first time in a month or more.  Its seriously been forever.  It is with a great sense of relief and joy and little flowers on my cute blue toesies that I go forth and greet the day today.

No comments: