Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why?

I've decided to keep this blog in order to keep in touch with all of my wonderful knitting friends, spread across the county. This way I have one central place to post pictures and ideas and for other people to leave me messages. I know each and every oneof you has about a million projects going at the same time, just like I do, and I want to hear about them. I want to see pictures of works in projects and finished objects and opinions of yarn and whatnots. So visit me every so often, would ya?

3 comments:

Shelley K said...

holy crap you have a lot of finished knitted stuff. Rock on. Love the slide show. CU Fri. Must go finish washcloth....

elaine said...

I'm so glad you set up this blog. It's a wonderful way to stay in touch. Wonderful slide show.

Della said...

Abandonment issues require that I be upset that you are leaving us. So glad that you have set up this site so we can keep in touch. You have been a VITAL part of the group. It will not be the same without you! Gotta go make pancakes! Looking forward, Della!