Monday, March 14, 2011

More Partying

Joining in with Tickle Me Tuesday!  I hope I'm not overloading you, but it's fun to party  ;-)

I love this apron, but being a non-pinky, I wish it was blue.

These amazing soaps.  
Yes, I said soaps!!! I can't stop looking at them.  One of these days I have to give in and order some.

I want this dress sooooo bad.
feminine, country, old fashioned... love.

These potholders belong in my coffee themed kitchen.  I gaze at them often.

So, those are just a few things tickling my fancy.  Sundresses are also tickling my fancy, if it would only get warm!

Go visit the party and see what is tickling everyone else's fancy today!



Yes Teacher Crafts


11 comments:

stephanie said...

Wait... that cupcake looking thing is a soap??? so cool!

Knit-O-Matic said...

I know, isn't that just about the coolest soap ever??

Fiona Designs said...

Love the dress - I can't believe those soaps! They look edible!

Sarah B. said...

That apron is TOOOO cute! And the soaps look so real, I'm afraid I might just have to taste one... :)

Meeling said...

Those soaps are incredible!!!!

Karina said...

Ahhhh!!! I have got to get that cupcake soap!!

Love all of your finds :)

Knit-O-Matic said...

The absolute best thing about those soaps, aside from how fantastic they look, is that they are not expensive. I think her prices are quite reasonable for such a beautiful product!

Sandy a la Mode said...

love the dresses and cupcakes! i think those are two of my favorite things in life, really. haha!!

cheekypinky said...

That.
Dress.

*GLURG*

I'm picturing it layered with a plum colored long-sleeved blouse, with cozy tights and boots for winter!

cheekypinky said...

That.
Dress.

*GLURG*

I'm picturing it layered with a plum colored long-sleeved blouse, with cozy tights and boots for winter!

myriahmae said...

that dress is adorable and I love the apron! In fact I have started to teach myself to sew and I'm making aprons! So glad you linked up to tickle me tuesday so I could find your blog and "meet" you! I just may have to link up next week! Come on over to my blog www.myriahmae.blogspot.com and "meet" me, I'm hosting a book swap right now, you should join in!!