Monday, March 21, 2011

Lists 6-10

I have done a poor job of catching up/keeping up.  And really, I have a terrible excuse.  See, I made the lists, I just didn't take pictures of them or post them.  Oops.
So here I present lists 6-12.

Not a very long list, I know.


This list was probably the most important to me this round.  It was good to get these goals down on paper.


I had intended to take pictures of the things in my bag to go with this list, but I didn't get to it.  Humbug.


This was my most incomplete list this time.  I have about a zillion more blogs and sites to add to the list, but this is a good start.


I actually accomplished #6 on this list a couple days after writing it.  We did go see Gnomeo and Juliet and it was sooooo good.  If you haven't seen it, you should.  Oh, and I ordered #1.  Yep, I did.  Can't wait!

So there are lists 6-10.  I will try and get 11-15 up pretty soon. 

In case you missed it in my last post, this is inspire by the blog 30 Days of Lists.  I love looking at everyone else's lists everyday and I wish I could keep up!

No comments: