Monday, September 24, 2007

Another late post and other things

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy. Thank you to those of you who leave me comments here on my blog. :-)

I miss all of the wonderful ladies I knit with in Cali, and I still don't have any pictures from any of the woderful going away parties they had for me, but I do have a picture of the lovely cloths I was given as going away presents. I don't need them to do dishes right now, my mom has plenty of her own, so I am going to put them all in the bathroom to use in the shower. :-) I know they'll look so pretty all rolled up and sitting on the little metal shelf in the bathroom. :-) And everyday I can think about the wonderful people who took time to make me a little something to take with me.

I tried to take a picture of the stitch markers Della made me, but they are so small and delicate that they are hard to focus on and the pictures all came out blurry, so I will have to try again later.

Once again, if you have pictures of any of my going away parties, please, please e-mail them to me, I really want to have them.

I gotta go to bed now, my eyes are crossing.

2 comments:

shelley said...

We were thinking of you today at Borders. And at the yarn-fest at my house. 21 lbs from Elmore-Pisgah. I got some double worsted for potholders. And Cheryl, Emily, Elaine and I signed up for Stitches West!! Waa hoo, excitement.

Anonymous said...

Miss you, Somer. It's so wonderful that you have this blog for us to keep in touch. It's nice seeing what you're up to. Maybe sometime soon Shelley, Cheryl, Emily and I can get something going to send you pictures of what we're working on. I'll have to see if I can maybe round up some pictures for you of your party at Eva's. Take care!

Elaine