Monday, April 4, 2011

:-)

Not gonna lie,
I'm loving working with all the spring colors.

The blue and green bonnet was a commission for the adorable baby who was modeling my bright pink bonnet a week ago.  It is a slightly larger size than the baby ones.  I think the light blue with green lace is a lovely combination and I hope the proud mama does too.

Making and wearing my cotton blend headbands has been a blast.  I have a bunch for the ARF Peace, Love and Crafts show coming up this saturday, April 9th.  Come out and see a whole bunch of lovely local crafters and make sure to stop by my booth.  :-)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sure that mama will love that pretty hat!

Holly said...

Oooh Somer, it's so cute! I do think she'll adore that color combination. I'll show it to her the next time I see her, which could be as soon as today.