Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Tuesday Wishlist

Just a few things I am drooling over this week.

I actually insisted on having muscari in my wedding flowers.  I saw some bouquets made of it and using it as accent and no one knew what I was talking about!  Non-flower people and even some flower people call muscari Grape Hyacinth.  Who knew.  All I knew is I wanted it.

I really want this simple skirt for road tripping and lounging.
(although this ready to ship listing is the wrong size)

I did more than drool over this hat, I actually bought it. 
(It came in the mail yesterday and I LOVE it)

This simple but lovely dress.

Linking up with:


Be sure to go check out the rest of the party.

7 comments:

Sarah B. said...

That hat is GORGEOUS! I bet it would even work with the skirt :) Thanks for linking up!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yeah I had non wedding type flowers in my bouquet too - peonies, purple iris - everything but white - Lovely picks!

Happy Tuesday!

Knit-O-Matic said...

Oh gosh, yeah, I had all different shades of blue and pale purple in my bouquet. It was a lovely cascade of color.

BB Goad said...

Oh my, I just love that red dress! Great lines :)

Melissa {TheScarletCardinal} said...

The dress is fantastic--I'm really loving red lately!

Happy Tuesday!

Lauren said...

I am a sucker for red! That dress is fab. I am a new follower. Found your blog from your Yes, Teacher link up!

Kristin said...

Loving that adorable skirt. And what a fabulous hat score!