Friday, April 1, 2011

Stitch Markers!!

I bought some of the worlds most fantastic charms from friend and fellow Tulsa Maker, HollyRocks today.  And I couldn't wait to get started playing with them.  I spent practically my entire evening making stitch markers.
Pretty, shiny, sparkly red hearts!

Adorable little paw-paw prints!

Multi colored hearts!  Notice the dark blue one is glittery, my favorite color in the world is blue.

Sprinkle cookies!  How cute is that?!?  I love them!  I want to eat them up.

More paw-paws.  Totally appropriate for the ARF show I have coming up in just over a week (OMG, am I ready?!?)

Cookie Lover.

Mmmm, cookie.

A perfect Saturday morning.  :-)

Seriously, I'm not sure what more you could want on a lazy morning.

shiiiiiiinnnnnyyyyyy.

Pretty green leaves!  Yay for spring!

A full evening of stitch marker makings.

Not all of them are listed in my shop, since I have all of those shows I am doing around here for the next few weeks, but if anyone is interested, each set of 5 is $10, so just e-mail me if there is a set I haven't listed that you have your eye one.  The polymer clay beads give you a beautiful but still lightweight stitch marker.  Most knitters aren't looking for super heave accessories to weigh down their knitting, and sometime glass beads can just end up too heavy.  While I enjoy working with a variety of bead types, I think that the polymer clay is currently my favorite.  

I definitely plan to continue buying beads and charms from Holly.  Her work is top notch, I have loved every single design we have talked through so far, and she is just a pleasure to be around.    If you haven't ever been to her etsy shop, I encourage you to go take a gander.  She has lovely jewelry and you can tell by looking at her creations she is full of fun and life.  

Linking up, btw:
Fancy This

4 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

those charms are soooo darling!

happy friday, somer :)

Knit-O-Matic said...

Happy, Happy Friday to you too, Ilene!!

GeorgiaBE said...

These are adorable! I want the cookies! :)

Holly said...

I love the way you group them! You also just made my day with this sweet little shout-out. Thanks for the mention, girlfriend!