Friday, December 31, 2010

January Picture Promotion

Do you own something from SomerKnits?  Or something I knit before deciding to "brand" myself?  Have you knit up one of the patterns I have written?

If you can answer yes to any of the above, then this promotion is just for you!

During the whole month of January, if you send me a picture of yourself and the knitted item in action, I will send you a 10% off coupon good towards any future purchase.  If you send me 3 or more* pictures then you will be entered in a drawing for an awesome surprise (to be announced later).

*To count as 3 separate pictures they must all be different.  Different locations, different knitted items, different people, different in any way as long as they still feature the knitted item.

**Sending in any pictures during this promotion constitutes your express permission to post them here on my blog or on my website for promotional purposes.**

So start snapping!  I can't wait to see what you send in!

Somerknits (at) aim dot com

No comments: