Thursday, December 30, 2010

Things to come

The list of things that I want to do is so long that I know it is ridiculous, but in relation to my knitting, here are my very lofty goals.

This January I want to add some things to my line of handknits with a focus on little luxuries.  I will be using fine yarns, pretty patterns, etc.  These things may take longer (and there by cost more) but in the end I think they will be so worth it.

I also want to get some children's things back in inventory.  Children's things don't seem to hang around long, so my goal is to try and have at least a handful on hand at all times.  Little hats, bows, etc.

In between all that I want to still take a moment or two to make things for myself, Ben, and friends.

I started my luxurious knitting this week with a lovely cowl for a girl I have known practically my entire life.  It was nice to knit on something super soft (90% superfine merino, 10% cashmere) while I was laying around being sick.  I am shipping her cowl off to her today and hopefully I can get some pictures posted soon.

Speaking of pictures, if you own something I have knit or have made something from one of my patterns, you should definitely take a picture of it and stay tuned for my January promotion.  Yes, the two things are connected.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I think it's a great idea to make lots of items for kids. I've noticed that even parents who aren't in the mood to buy things for themselves will still buy for their children. Good luck with your goals!