Friday, December 10, 2010

What do I do first

Ok, so I actually managed to leave the office early this week. Well, ok, only about 2 hours after we closed instead of 3 or more hours after closing, but you know, Fridays can be weird.

Regardless, I have grocery shopped and gift wrapped shopped and now do I:

Start my christmas cards (they FINALLY arrived in the mail today)

Warp my loom to make my mimi a shawl

Knit on christmas presents

Make some more ornaments

Work on the kitchen-made gifts

Wrap already purchased gifts

Clean the kitchen

Fold the laundry

Wash more laundry that won't get folded

I have the syndrome where you have so much to do you don't know where to start. Help!

1 comment:

Amanda K said...

I like putting laundry in, because while it's washing and drying, I can do other things, but feel doubly productive. And I have SO much to fold, too.

It's Friday night! Do whatever will be the most fun and relaxing for you.