Day dreaming about all the things I want to do this weekend. I'll let you know if I manage to get them all done.
1. Finish or make really good progress on Rhys's hooded scarf.
2. Pick a pattern and start fingerless gloves for myself with yellow, gold & brown FGF yarn. My hands get so cold at work!
3. Make some shrinky-dink buttons. Yep, I bought some srinky paper and I want to break out the colored pencils and make some buttons! I have some cute ideas, I think. Especially for little kid stuff. I hope they come out the way I picture them in my head.
4. Clean more in my craft room. It's such a mess. During the week this week I worked on unburying the craft table at the end of the room, now I would like to work on unburying my desk. It's a big job.
5. Watch Toy Story 3. I got it in the mail like 2 weeks ago, but things have been nuts and we haven't watched it yet.
6. Put away the laundry. Not glamorous, but its got to be done.
7. Make cajun 15 bean soup with sausage from Chico. It takes many hours to make so I either need to be home or put it in the slow cooker. It also makes well over a gallon of soup. Delicious with corn bread.
What do you really want to get done this weekend? Hmmm, maybe I should throw bubble bath on the end of my list...
Pattern Play – Chevron and Polka Dots
11 hours ago